TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS AUCTION: (please note terms and conditions may differ for each event and are subject to change) 1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 12% buyer's premium will be added to each purchase. Example, you bid $100.00 you will be charged $112.00 upon invoicing at auction close.
2. REGISTRATION: Bidders must enter required contact information. WE DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE ANY CREDIT CARDS FOR ANY INVOICES.
3. PAYMENT: Winning bidders will receive an invoice via email shortly after an auction concludes. Winners will have the option of paying on site with CASH or CHECK (drivers license or State I.D. required) Credit Card payment Visa & M/C with 3% added.
4. SALES TAX: SALES TAX WILL WILL BE COLLECTED at the rate of 6.75% unless you, bring, or have a Tax exempt form on file.
5. BIDDING ERRORS: Please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bids before submitted. We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reverse your bid. Please make sure and review all bids before submitting. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close, no exceptions.
6. MAXIMUM BIDS: We only use one bidding field in most cases. MANY of our buyers submit their "maximum bids" as they no doubt have seen the convenience and do not want to risk missing the opportunity by placing only real time bids on items especially in the frantic final minutes. The software will place your bid up to the max if someone bids against you. If you are being immediately out bid when you place your bid, you are most likely up against a max bid. The max bids are not disclosed. CLICK ON THE "REFRESH LINK" often to be sure you are seeing current data.
7. GROSS BIDDING ERRORS: If you mistakenly increase your own bid, place your bidder number in the bid field, or make a gross error; you must immediately contact our office by email at email@example.com or call/text Glenn Witchey 330-329-7501 . Communication of the error does not in itself resolve the error. Alliance Auctions Online will attempt to fix the bidding error.
8. STAGGERED CLOSING: The online auction closes 1 -2 items per 1 minute intervals.
9. DYNAMIC CLOSING: The closing time of an asset is automatically extended an additional 5 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the asset's closing time to allow bidders to bid and will continue until bidding ceases.
10. REMOVAL: This is an ONLINE ONLY AUCTION. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS DURING THE INDICATED REMOVAL TIME(S). NO REFUNDS OR CHARGEBACK'S WILL BE GRANTED. After the scheduled removal, items left will be considered abandoned. The amount of your purchase will be surrendered as a removal fee up to the total amount of your purchase for disposal of your item(s).
12.00% Buyer's Premium
This Auction Uses Proxy Bidding.
Golf Club Covers
Lot # 17-1
Starting Bid: $1.00
Cash or Check (I.D. Required) or Credit Card (plus 4%)